Cyber Security Services
Because of AGC’s extensive reach around the world and its access to high-tech entrepreneurs, American Global Consulting can provide the very top range of cybersecurity services to its clients. This means constantly updating digital tools, risk-management approaches, and overall technology systems to protect data, networks, devices, and programs from any form of attacks or unauthorized access. The rising relevance of cybersecurity can be found through the growth of digital data stored on computers and transmitted across networks to other computers. This data is vulnerable to potential exploitation that may adversely impact the overall health of companies and organization that have not put security measure in place.
Some of the services provided by AGC regarding cybersecurity include:
1) Network Security allows for the effective protection of network traffic through controlling incoming and outgoing connections that aid in the prevention of threats from entering or spreading across the client’s established network.
2) Data Loss Prevention (DLP) ensures that data has been protected through a focus on location, classification, and monitoring of information.
3) Cloud Security protects any data that may be uploaded onto a cloud-based service and application.
4) Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) or Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) enables the appropriate identification of potentially hostile cyber activity.
5) Identity and Access Management (IAM) allows AGC’s clients to utilize several forms of authentication services to limit and track employee access to effectively protect internal systems from malicious entries.
6) Data Encryption is the most common form of encoding data in order to render it unintelligible, and it is often utilized during the process of data transfer to effectively prevent theft in transit.
7) Antivirus/Anti-malware solutions designed by AGC allows for solutions to scan their client’s computer systems for any known threats. Modern solutions implemented allow for the detection of previously unknown threats based on their behavior.