AGC has strong expertise in developing strategic communications between companies, individuals, and organization. The primary objective of these communication strategies is how best to use the media to establish and maintain a positive brand image. AGC will not only focus on maintaining a positive reputation of their client’s brand but will also provide solutions to problem regarding strategic relationships with the public, prospective customers, partners, investors, employees, and other relevant stakeholders.
Some of the functions undertaken by AGC as a Public Relations consultant include:
1) Anticipating, analyzing, and interpreting public opinion and attitudes of the public towards the brand; 2) Drafting strategies which utilize free or earned media to influence them
3) Drafting strategies to support its client’s campaign.
4) Writing and distributing press releases
5) Development of a crisis public relations strategy when required
6) Counseling employees of its clients’ organizations so that they comprehend the firm’s policies and the organization’s responsibilities.
7) Dealing with government and other legislative agencies on behalf of its clients.